On the 28th of July, Wednesday, the August 2021 PlayStation Plus PS4 / PS5 titles, as well as the free games that players have been anticipating, will be formally revealed. This has sparked a flurry of speculations and predictions, so we’ve put together a list of everything we know so far.
From July 6, 2021, to August 2, 2021, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Call of Duty Black Ops 4, and WWE 2K Battlegrounds were the free games available.
Games That Have Been Officially Announced
Only one game, Hunter’s Arena: Legends, has been officially announced as the PS Plus free game as of yet. On August 3rd, it will be released as a PS5 and PS4 console exclusive with 30 player PvP and PvE Battle Royale. On the same day, the Steam version will be released in its entirety. It has also been confirmed that cross-play between the PlayStation and PC versions of the game will be possible.
Five new warriors are among the highlights of Hunter’s Arena: Legends. It will also feature a smaller map for more focused gameplay, a revamped combat system, a new arena, crossplay, and more. Other battle royale games will give it a run for its money. But, It may as well be able to make its mark by focusing on a non-FPS setting and additional monsters in the environment.
Rumors and Forecasts
The following are the three major games that have been mentioned in almost every other rumor as PS4, PS5 PS Plus Free Games August 2021 Predictions:
- In Sound Mind (PS5) – In Sound Mind is a psychological horror game with plenty of jumps scares and puzzles. It’d be a fantastic PS Plus title, and it has the potential to be the scariest PS5 game ever.
- Lemnis Gate (PS4, PS5) – Lemnis Gate is a time-looped turn-based strategy game that allows players to practice strategies and pre-emptive tactics before engaging in real-time shooter combat. It has the potential to be something truly unique, and one of the most innovative and imaginative shooters ever created.
- 2017’s Tekken 7 (PS4) – We’ve all heard of the Tekken franchise, we’ve all played it, and we’ve all grown up with it. Tekken 7 is yet another installment in your favorite one-on-one fighting franchise. There are new characters, improved visuals, and a better combat system in this game. It’s always been and continues to be, one of the most popular fighting games. As a result, it will be a fantastic addition to PS Plus.
As mentioned above, the free games will be announced on Wednesday, July 28 and that is when things will get official. Till then, all we can do is hope!
If you have any other questions regarding the world of gaming, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to gaming, stay with us, and if you die just spawnback.
- READ| Tom Clancy’s XDefiant Open Beta – How To Register for Free
- READ| It Started With An Assassin’s Creed Expansion, and Now It’s An 8-Year Nightmare for Ubisoft.
- READ| Battlefield 2042 Creators Add Crossplay Feature For Next Generation Consoles And PC