MiHoYo has revealed new characters Thoma and features coming to the free-to-play RPG in a series of tweets covering the updates.
Thoma is one of the most recent additions to the game. While there is no official release date for Thoma, leaker Zeniiet has revealed that Thoma will be available with the release of update 2.2, which means that Thoma will be available after Baal and Kokomi.
Who is Thoma?
- Thoma wields a polearm and is a Pyro. He is the chief retainer of the Kamisato Clan and also a close friend of Ayaka,
- Thoma is a Pyro who wields a polearm. He is the Kamisato Clan’s chief retainer and a close friend of Ayaka, the clan’s daughter.
- Thoma is a pleasant person who is always willing to assist those in need. Thoma is described as “a rather special character” in the update 2.0 Livestream.
- He has blond hair, unlike most other Inazuma characters, and his identity is a bit of a mystery in and of itself.”
- The fact that Thoma was born in Mondstadt adds to the mystery surrounding him, as do the reasons for his presence in Inazuma. He has, however, been a loyal servant of the Kamisato clan since his arrival and has assisted foreigners in settling into life in Inazuma.
- Thoma’s abilities are unknown, but we do know that he will be able to command the Pyro element. After Hu Tao and Xiangling, he will be the third Pyro to wield a polearm.
Thoma, also known as the “Protector from Afar,” first appeared in update 2.0’s introductory quests. The new Inazuma region was released at this time. It’s unclear whether Thoma will be featured as a 4-star or 5-star character because he’s only been a side character so far.
IMAGE : GENSHIN IMPACT THOMA
- READ | Genshin Impact: Leaks and Details on the Anniversary Date
- READ | Genshin Impact: New Map Called Fontaine Leak So Beautiful
- READ | Genshin Impact: One person on Earth makes it to Max Adventure Rank 60
- READ | Genshin Impact: Horizon’s Aloy Joins the Roaster as Cryo User
- READ | Genshin Impact Spiral Abyss Floor 13 Seems Scary as Hell.
For the Latest gaming news and reviews, follow Spawnback on Twitter and Facebook, If you die just spawnback!