It’s time to rejoice for Lost Ark’s players because a lot of new content is coming!
Over the next two months, they are planning on adding a brand-new Martial Artist Class in the form of Glavier, a new Continent, a New Warrior Class and so much more! Let’s take a look at what’s in store for Lost Ark’s April And May Roadmap!
The Smilegate RPG team has committed to the community to focus “on horizontal content and giving players clear paths for progression without feeling like they need to pay” in the near future.
New martial Artist Advanced Class – Glavier
Glavier is a brand new Martial Artist, she uses an “artistic and deadly” type of martial arts. There are two distinct talent units that can be swapped- Focus and Flurry.
Focus principally care for lethal strikes and sweeping attacks with the glaive, on the other hand, Flurry is extra about unleashing a barrage of assaults with the use of the spear.
New Continent – South Vern
There will addition of a new continent within the recreation named South Vern. It will include new characters, encounters, and quests. However, players with an item stage higher than 1340 shall be allowed to get entry to it.
There are some general updates related to quality-of-life enhancements:
- Improved co-op celebration play for Secret Maps: all 4 individuals can submit a map to get rewards with one run.
- Chat tab settings are shared across a player’s Roster.
- Improved Book of Coordination settings: Can use skill pre-sets, tripod level, skill runes, gems, merchandise set effects, etc.
New Warrior Advanced Class – Destroyer
The Destroyer makes use of his mighty hammer to spoil the enemies. The Destroyer will sign up for the Berserker, Paladin, and Gunlancer as the fourth Warrior Advanced Class.
Trial Guardian Raids
The Trial Guardian Raids will probably be a new weekly job. They’ll characteristic three bosses to defeat each and every week to earn rewards. However, each Guardian has its own required level to go into, and each and every week one Guardian will rotate out.
New Guardian Raid – Deskaluda
Deskaluda will be one of the powerful Guardians in Arkesia. It calls for an item stage of 1415 to come across.
New Legion Raid – Valtan (Normal & Hard)
The first Legion Raid will be offered via Valtan in the western version of Lost Ark. It is an eight-player raid that calls for an important quantity of teamwork and strategy to triumph over. A participant will want merchandise level 1415 to come across.
May will also introduce quality-of-life improvements:
- Ability to test day by day & weekly content material participation in a brand new menu
- UI updates
- Improved birthday party finder & birthday celebration invites
- Updated loot dismantling
- Convenience options for Market/Auction House
If you’ve got any questions referring to Lost Ark’s Roadmap, be at liberty to ask in the feedback under. For more content material, stick with us at Spawnback.
- READ| Genshin Impact: New Chasm Map Reveal
- READ| Xbox Joining Sneaker War turning Xbox Adidas
- READ| Ex-Witcher Devs Working On New Game for Fantasy RPG
- READ| Genshin Impact: Ms. Hina has gone berserk in Cosplay
- READ| Amouranth is back on Twitch after a 3-day Ban Complete Determination
For the Latest gaming news and reviews, follow Spawnback on Twitter and Facebook, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM FOR GIVEAWAY AND LATEST NEWS