Trainers, get ready to go outside your current world, since Fresh Pokémon Snap is getting a new upgrade. According to rumours, the upcoming update will introduce new regions to discover as well as a few new Pokémon to capture. The update is nearly upon us, and here’s what we know so far.
Time and Announcement of the Update
New Pokémon Snap was only released three months ago, yet it has quickly become a popular and surprisingly good game. A fresh upgrade is already in the works, with a delivery date set for August 3rd, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). It would be a free update, and it would be available in less than 5 days. As a result, be prepared to update the game at the specified time. New Pokémon Snap’s makers have released a trailer announcing and showcasing the update. You can watch it by going to the video link.
What It Brings With It
This update, according to the Pokémon Company, will introduce 20 new Pokémon to the game. This would bring the total number of creatures in New Pokémon Snap to 234. In the trailer, new Pokémon such as Psyduck and Rockruff can be spotted. Tropius, Swalot, Feraligatr, Gyarados, and Shroomish are among the other Pokémon that can be found. This is fantastic news for fans, as it means that more of their favourite Pokémon will be added to the game. They’re not only adorable, but they’ll also come in handy thanks to their special skills.
Aside from that, you’ll be introduced to a few new locales to explore. You’ll be able to observe and photograph Pokémon from the base game in new regions and angles thanks to the new areas.
The following are the three new areas that have been introduced to the game:
- When you explore this area, your characters will shrink to a miniscule size, making the Pokémon you see appear enormous. In this exhilarating region, you can also hear their breathing and footfall.
- Mightywide River – It is a nourishing water source that nourishes the entire island of Belusylva. On Belusylva Island, there is a rapid-filled river where you can catch Pokémon like Psyduck and Tropius.
- Barren Badlands — In this section, you can explore Voluca Island’s badlands, which are blasted by desert winds. There are a variety of terrains in this area, including geysers and hazardous gas-spouting wetlands. In this place, Pokémon may be found underground or in the rocky cliffs.
So keep a watch out for the New Pokémon Snap update on August 3rd, which will be available exclusively on Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Live.
If you have any other questions on New Pokémon Snap, please leave them in the comments section below.
Make sure you’re signed up for our push notifications so you don’t miss a thing in the world of video games. Until next time, remember to be safe, put on a mask, and have fun gaming!
- READ| Is it Possible to Play Dota 2 on a Steam Deck?
- READ| PUBG’s Season 13 All New Update Including A Secret Loot Room
- READ| Clash of Clans – 9th Anniversary, Everything You Need to Know