When it comes to real-time strategy games, the Age of Empires franchise has a special place in the hearts of many gamers. Age of Empires IV, which first debuted in 1997, will finally be released on October 28th. However, before you start planning conquests and writing history, you should check out the Age of Empires IV closed beta, which begins on August 5th.
The tutorial mission will be included in the beta, and it will teach you all you need to know about building, the economy, combat, and other vital abilities in Age of Empires IV. Multiplayer and AI matches for up to eight players will be available in the closed beta.
The Age Of Empires IV Language support
The English, Chinese, Mongols, and Delhi Sultanate are among the eight launch-day civilizations that will be playable. Participants will also have access to a sample of maps, which they can customize in terms of size and style.
The purpose of this Age of Empires IV beta test, like most others, is to find flaws and fine-tune the game’s mechanics. The more people that play and provide comments, the better the final product will be. The results will be used by developers Relic Entertainment and World’s Edge to lay the framework for post-launch support.
The Age Of Empires IV available on !
On both Steam and the Microsoft Store, the Age of Empires IV beta will begin. Check out the complete details while the test is still going on till August 16th.
IMAGE : The Age Of Empires IV
- READ | Battlefield 5 Is Free To Play Currently: Know How To Get This EA Title For Free
- READ | Life Is Strange: The new teaser for True Colors takes us on a tour to Haven Springs.
- READ | Pokemon Snap, with All the Details and new updates
- READ | All You Need To Know About BGMI’s New Game Inspired By ‘The Witcher’ Franchise
- READ | Is it Possible to Play Dota 2 on a Steam Deck?