Ubisoft has officially confirmed Tom Clancy XDefiant, a highly anticipated multiplayer FPS set in the Tom Clancy universe. Here’s how to get a head start on XDefiant by signing up for the Open Beta!
Tom Clancy’s XDefiant
XDefiant’s fast-paced arena-style gaming experience, which is similar to Call of Duty, will appeal to fans of Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Splinter Cell. In classic 6v6 modes, you’ll play as troops from various Factions, each with its own set of abilities.
On July 19, Ubisoft held a webcast to reveal Tom Clancy’s XDefiant, their upcoming FPS game. This free-to-play arena shooter will feature factions and other Tom Clancy Universe gameplay elements.
How To Register for Tom Clancy’s XDefiant
Ubisoft will send you an email with instructions on how to participate in the Open Beta if you are selected. Because registration is on a “first-come, first-served” basis, register as soon as possible to guarantee your spot in the Beta.
- Go to the official website for more information. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!
- Choose “Register” from the right-hand top corner of the screen.
- Select the platform on which you’ll be playing.
- Log in to your account by clicking “Register.”
- Select “Game Options” and then “Next.”
A Closed Test for PC gamers in the United States and Canada will take place on August 5th. Registering for the Open Beta, on the other hand, will allow you to be among the first to play XDefiant on whatever device you prefer.
If you have any questions about XDefiant, please post them in the comments section below and even check out extra intel as well.
- READ| XDefiant will be available on PC only through Ubisoft’s shop at launch
- READ| Battlefield 2042 Creators Add Crossplay Feature For Next Generation Consoles And PC
- READ| PlayStation Plus Subscribers To Get 24 Free Games